Who would you have a Coke with?

Posted on 3:42 PM, under

Quote of the weekend. 

In response to the question "if you could sit down and drink a Coke with any person alive or dead who would it be," my brother drops this brilliant response.  

"I'd pick Jesus and then ask Him 'what do you think of Coke?'"

Probably the single greatest thing I've ever heard. I'm still laughing. I love my family.

Same question to you.  Who would you share a soda with?

edit post

5 Reply to "Who would you have a Coke with?"

  • aunt nancy on February 2, 2009 at 6:13 PM

    I agree Jesus is a great pick, but I would offer him a Pepsi and a Coke and ask which he preferred.

     

    Kathy on February 2, 2009 at 7:20 PM

    Both of those comments are great. If I could set down and have a Coke with anyone, I'd have to choose Fanny J Cosby, who wrote "Blessed Assurance". I'd really like to spend time with her. She became blind while still an infant.

     

    lori bunk on February 4, 2009 at 9:11 AM

    that brother of yours sounds brillant, i'd like to have a coke with him

     

    Nina Bunk on February 4, 2009 at 5:41 PM

    today i think it would either be the inventor of celery or robert smith. but is jesus considered the inventor of celery, if so then maybe the inventor of cap'n crunch berries. not that i don't want to meet jesus!

     

    lori bunk on February 5, 2009 at 10:29 PM

    you have the funniest wife ever! she makes me laugh all the time!!!