25 things about my wife

Posted on 10:13 PM, under

1. She prefers her Coke from a can.
2. She has the best laugh.  I love to watch Kings of Queens and 30 Rock with her, just to hear her laugh.
3.  She grows great babies.
4. She is a french fry connoisseur.
5. She cheats at online Scrabble and I'm fine with that.
6. She doesn't like Chicken on the bone for some reason.  Never has.
7. She has no problem throwing things away, like stuff from high school that I want to save.
8. She sits upright when we watch TV in bed. and not with her back up against the head board. Just upright in the middle of the bed.
9. I think she types faster than me.
10. She wore Calvin Klein Eternity when we started dating.  My hands still get sweaty when I smell it today.
11. She loves California and would move there if she could just convince the rest of her family to go with us.
12. She continually thinks my truck is going to leave me stranded on the side of the rode.
13. If you asked 100 people about her, you would probably get 99 or 100 positive comments. That's rare. Think about it. If you asked 100 people about me you'd probably get 65 positive comments.
14. She loves hydrangeas and tulips.
15. She really likes winter vests with fur trim.
16. She defines patience.
17. I still remember holding her hand for the first time. It was at the end of The Truman Show at the Star Gratiot, July 16, 1998.  I have a lot of dates I'll never forget because of her.
18. She is my 80's music encyclopedia.
19. She is my favorite Pop Culture Trivial Pursuit or SceneIt partner.  We are a force to be reckoned with.
20. Her cookies clear up gray skies.
21. She runs the dishwasher 1/4 full almost every night.
22. She won't see a chick flick without me, because she knows she's my excuse to go.
23. I love to watch her love Maddy.
24. She's the best wife, mother, and friend, I could ever imagine.
25. Today is her birthday.

edit post

4 Reply to "25 things about my wife"

  • aunt nancy on February 9, 2009 at 8:24 AM

    What a wonderful tribute to the sweetest girl I know. Happy Birthday Nina!!!

     

    Life with Linda on February 9, 2009 at 8:30 AM

    SHE CHEATS??????
    no wonder we were so evenly matched
    lol

     

    Becca on February 9, 2009 at 12:13 PM

    ok, so give yourself a pat on the back for being such a great husband!

     

    Anonymous on February 11, 2009 at 11:21 AM

    very sweet blog tribute to nina~she is quite a girl, wife, and mommy!!! lucky guy