Fattest website ever?

Posted on 5:20 PM, under

I know I've been posting a lot about weight loss but I realize many of you may not be looking to lose weight and perhaps are even looking to add some weight. My friend Caleb pointed me to what might be the fattest website ever.  This thing is cringeworthy and yet at times utterly delectable.  Like the 30 layer Oreo.  Enjoy.


Click this link. You won't be dissappointed.

edit post

2 Reply to "Fattest website ever?"

  • Jaimie on February 13, 2009 at 6:45 AM

    Ewww...I wouldn't mind putting on a few lb's (Yep, I am one of those 'annoying' people you speak of, haha)! Although, that is one way I would NOT want to use to gain weight!!! Ummm, yeah...that's just gross!

     

    Kathy on April 24, 2009 at 6:47 PM

    Did you know that Bacconnaise has NO Bacon in it? It is kosher and vegaterian and less in calories then mayonnaise. Happen to catch the inventers on Oprah...not an Oprah fan, but was channel surfing.
    Anyway, thought you might like to know if you didn't already.