The Beach and Stuff

Posted on 1:26 PM, under

Sorry no posts for a few days.  Been busy with the beach and relaxing and stuff. We had some great mexican food yesterday at Los Olas in Cardiff by the Sea (have you noticed all our posts are about food) and we went and walked around Torrey Pines which Nina will probably put a picture up from later. Oh, we also went to pinkberry at fashion island.  If you don't know what that it is, wiki it.  It was different then I thought. Less creamy than yogurt and actually a little lemony. We've been eating a ton but fortunately all we do is burn calories.  I've run 22 miles since I've been here and I spend about 3 hours paddling in the ocean a day trying to catch waves.  This morning we went out at 7:30 to body board, then I ran the beach. Then hit up Jamba Juice. We'll probably head back to the beach this afternoon for more chillaxing. Here are some photos from earlier in the week.




edit post

0 Reply to "The Beach and Stuff"