Start the Day

Posted on 1:31 PM, under

How did you start your day today?  Probably like most, you oozed out bed, dragged yourself to the shower, slurped down some terrible coffee, drudged through traffic, and made it to your desk just in time for your boss not to yell at you.  

How did I start my day?  Jumped out of bed, laced the Bowermans, ran a strong 8-miler down the PCH overlooking the Pacific Ocean, quick shower, hopped in the car with the girls, killer breakfast at the 101 Diner in Encinitas and then a little browsing at Hansens Surf Shop and UNIV. All before 10.  

I don't mean to brag...wait...yes I do.  I am bragging.  I had an awesome morning.  Sorry if you didn't.  If it makes you feel better, it was a little cloudy. But I'm sure it will clear up by noon.

What's the afternoon have in store?  It's looking like Book Soup in Costa Mesa, a stop in Laguna Beach and dinner in Newport.  





edit post

1 Reply to "Start the Day"

  • Gabe ♥ Hannah on August 5, 2008 at 5:19 PM

    well since we are braggin....

    woke up this morning at 8:45...ran a strong 8.4 in the sleeping bear dunes national park with christa...came back home for a quick Bible study....breakfast of blueberries, snickerdoddle coffee, and a protein bar...and off to the farmers market and a day of sunhshine.. and yes i'm braggin too...


    cute cute pics! you have such a great lil family!