Creativity isn't...

Posted on 9:48 PM, under

Sometimes I confuse creativity with productivity.
Sometimes I confuse creativity with craziness.
Sometimes I confuse creativity with originality.
Sometimes I confuse creativity with obscurity.
Sometimes I confuse creativity with restlessness.
Sometimes I confuse creativity with artistry.
Sometimes I confuse creativity with fervor.
Sometimes I confuse creativity with expertise.
Sometimes I confuse creativity with faculty.
Sometimes I confuse creativity with magic.
Sometimes I confuse creativity with inspiration.
Sometimes I confuse creativity with perspiration.
Sometimes I confuse creativity with decisiveness.
Sometimes I confuse creativity with contrarianism.
Sometimes I confuse creativity with resolution.
Sometimes I confuse creativity with clarity.
Sometimes I confuse creativity with disruption.
Sometimes I confuse creativity with angst.
Sometimes I confuse creativity with perfection.
Sometimes I confuse creativity with elitism.
Sometimes I confuse creativity with wisdom.
Sometimes I confuse creativity with godliness.
Sometimes I confuse creativity with integrity.

Then I remember creativity is all of those things and none of those things and just a little bit more.

Then I get back to work.

edit post

0 Reply to "Creativity isn't..."