This is where I was

Posted on 12:34 PM, under

Whether you voted for him or not, history was made today. This is where I watched it happen (my office).Where were you?

edit post

8 Reply to "This is where I was"

  • Anonymous on January 20, 2009 at 12:50 PM

    third from the right. or would it be the left since the picture is flipped?

     

    Nina Bunk on January 20, 2009 at 1:25 PM

    in triage room 2 at beaumont hospital! with the lady that was drawing my blood

     

    Anonymous on January 20, 2009 at 2:01 PM

    In the board room at work watching it on the projector screen. Sounds kind of boring compared to Nina's :)

     

    Anonymous on January 20, 2009 at 7:15 PM

    glued to the t.v. in my kitchen i couldn't move ( so i cleaned out the fridge while watching) but...i think i have enough random inaugural history facts to win a jeopardy match right now!

     

    firefly on January 20, 2009 at 9:27 PM

    in my basement with my Mom and little brother

     

    Rachel on January 20, 2009 at 9:28 PM

    in my basement with my mom and little brother

     

    Kathy on January 20, 2009 at 11:25 PM

    At work, listening to the radio. We couldnit get a clear signal, so there was a lot of static!!!!!

     

    Brad Ruggles on January 29, 2009 at 11:05 AM

    We were glued to the TV at home (since I work from home). I had the live coverage on the TV and was reading the Twitter posts about it on my laptop as it was happening.