Two Hours One Saturday

Posted on 4:35 PM, under

What did you do today? Cider mill? Mall with your buddies? Michigan game? I spent 10 hours in our conference room going over a BIG pitch with a group of really passionate, brilliant co-workers.  So I did what anyone in my position would, I ran my stop motion camera. Enjoy.  

p.s.  I made two other stop motions of our entire staff for the actual pitch on Monday.  I'll put those up after we show the client.  They're fun.  I promise.

edit post

3 Reply to "Two Hours One Saturday"

  • Rachel on October 5, 2008 at 2:20 PM

    i love it when you do those kind of videos. You're so talented Matt. haha. seriously.

     

    ~d on October 5, 2008 at 11:08 PM

    i wanna learn how to do that!!!! poor baby--ha! i chaperoned homecoming sat night and boy oh boy i'd rather have spent ten hours UNDER the table in that room!!!!

     

    Karen on October 6, 2008 at 12:14 AM

    Matt, you are just way too cool!!!!