Pre-pitch Photos

Posted on 11:58 AM, under

Ever wondered what I look like right before I go into one of the biggest meetings of my life? Ask no longer. Mai took some spycam shots of me yesterday. I think I looked pretty chill. I'm was probably thinking, "how would Donald Draper be sitting right now?" Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. The meeting went really well. We should hear back official word shortly.

edit post

4 Reply to "Pre-pitch Photos"

  • lori bunk on October 7, 2008 at 2:28 PM

    very professional.. and yes, very chill. let us know how it goes, we were praying for you yesterday

     

    Kathy on October 7, 2008 at 7:26 PM

    I'd say Joe Cool! Keep us posted, been praying. Was it harder then doing Zestfuly Clean? You've come a long way since then.

     

    Karen on October 8, 2008 at 11:18 PM

    calm cool collected. keep us posted! And so HANDSOME too! Love, Aunt Karen

     

    Anonymous on October 9, 2008 at 4:49 PM

    looking quite dapper and in control matt i too will pray...be proud of all your hard work too!