Cookie Recipe

Posted on 8:56 AM, under

My wife is awesome.  A fact most of you know.  She also makes amazing delicious cookies.  A fact most of you also know.  My favorite as of late have been these oatmeal cookies she started making that have single handily tried to derail all my dieting efforts (although I like to pretend they are healthy because they are just oatmeal, right?)  Well, Nina doesn't know I'm doing this but I'm going to give you the recipe for the cookies so you can make them for the ones you love. Sorry Nina, but I really need to increase readership on this blog and sadly I have resorted to giving away family secrets.  So here it is.

Nina's Oh-So-Delicious Oatmeal Cookies

Ingredients:
2 cups whole oatmeal
1 stick butter
2 tbsp rainbow light
1 tsp pixie dust
1/2 cup of ground unicorn horn
A drop of love potion #9
A dollop of chutzpa
And a big helping of loveliness

Mix all ingredients in a big bowl and then pour them either directly into an oven, or alternatively onto a grill.

OK,  you got me, I really don't know how she makes them.  I just love them and I love her.

edit post

6 Reply to "Cookie Recipe"

  • Rachel on June 27, 2008 at 1:41 PM

    I could cheat and say i new the name of the voice of iron giant,., but i'd rather not.

     

    Anonymous on June 27, 2008 at 1:43 PM

    I have been looking all over for a good oatmeal cookie recipe! thank you so very much for sharing. Now please excuse me while I begin my quest for all of the ingredients :)
    Now just where exactly can I purchase ground unicorn horn?

     

    Anonymous on July 1, 2008 at 1:20 PM

    You should bring those to work and share.

     

    Gabe ♥ Hannah on July 1, 2008 at 5:46 PM

    matt you are so awesome that you love my cousin oh so much...she is so lucky to have you to love her so much...

     

    Rachel on July 2, 2008 at 11:55 PM

    Haha. Whenever i eat oatmeal cookies i always feel like they're good for me. I'm glad i'm not the only one that has thought of that.

     

    Unknown on July 15, 2008 at 10:31 AM

    This recipe is very old and handed down from 3 generations on the Parrish side, Nina's great great grandpappy. He was a fairy.