Stumbling Along

Posted on 1:45 PM, under

"He wants them to learn to walk and must therefore take away His hand; and if only the will to walk is really there He is pleased even with their stumbles."

--C.S. Lewis
The Screwtape Letters

edit post

1 Reply to "Stumbling Along"

  • Gabe ♥ Hannah on December 23, 2009 at 9:52 AM

    i don't know if you remember that you are the one that gave me the 3 c.s. lewis classics when i graduated from high school. although my mom and nana always told me how great his writing was.... it was only then i began to read them... he is by far in my top 5 writers of all times... i have given my originals that you gave me away to physics professions and one to a friend from a class who was an atheist... i have repurchased them of course... and i just wanted to let you know... that it the gift... and his writings have made a difference... thank you matt... sweet quote