I've heard this story several times over the years. Seen this father and son featured on quite a few news shows. And yet their story still tears my guts out every time I see it. I just watched this video at Panera and I wept like a baby in the corner. There are so many quotes in it that make me feel like such a whiner in life. What a jolt of reality. If this doesn't have an effect on you, you may not be human.


edit post

3 Reply to ""He lives a happier life than 95% of the population...""

  • aunt nancy on July 19, 2009 at 3:05 PM

    It's official...I'm human

     

    Kathy on July 20, 2009 at 12:19 AM

    Wow...to think that some would have put Rick away and never given him a chance. God has gifted us all and given us all a purpose. I'd like to as happy as Rick. Thanks fo sharing this.

     

    Gabe ♥ Hannah on July 21, 2009 at 8:37 AM

    i've seen this sooo many times... but always the same emotions... great post