My Stuff

Posted on 9:49 PM, under

One of my favorite sections of Vanity Fair magazine is a section called "My Stuff," where celebrities or culturally relevant individuals share their personal selections for...well...their stuff. It's kind of the earlier, classier version of all those facebook surveys that get passed around. I figured I'd do one just so you could no way too much about me.

INSPIRATIONS
Who inspires you: My daughter. My wife. My son.
Favorite discovery: DVR
Necessary extravagance: Colorful socks
Favorite hotel: Fairmont Chicago
Favorite late-night spot: Bedroom, Casa de Bunk
Favorite place in the world: Southern California

CLOTHES
Jeans: Converse One Star
Boxers or Briefs: Depends on the day
Sneakers: Vans, Jack Purcells
Watch: Tag Heuer Monaco
T-shirt: Levis, H&M
Cuff links: Burberry

GROOMING PRODUCTS
Shampoo: Whatever Nina buys
Moisturizer: Burberry Touch
Cologne: Caroline Herrera Chic
Razor: Mach 3
Toothpaste: Crest
Soap: Irish Springs
Where do you get your hair cut: Joel Johnson at JJs Barbershop

HOME
Where do you live: Sterling Heights, MI
Favorite art: Van Gogh, Chihuly
Sheets: Bed, Bath and Beyond
Coffee-maker: n/a
Stationery: Field Notes
Car: Jeep
Gadget: Nike+
Dessert: Brownie with ice cream
Snack: Nina's oatmeal cookies, Bettermade BBQ chips
Favorite neighborhood restaurant: The Flytrap, Redcoat Tavern
Favorite cocktail: Coke Zero

edit post

2 Reply to "My Stuff"

  • Anonymous on April 22, 2009 at 7:28 PM

    I saw a Chihuly show in Kzoo. It was amazing.

     

    david brady on April 23, 2009 at 12:00 PM

    I love Chihuly too, I first saw a few of his peices in a traveling glass show while i was in Amsterdam, but i have also seen his huge chandelear at the Krasl Art Center in St. Joseph, MI and one other huge piece at some medical center in Dallas.