The Wedding Planner

Posted on 4:54 PM, under

I saw this on Jeremy Cowart's blog (An amazing photographer by the way.  See his work here).  I'm bummed it didn't come out sooner.  I went to a lot of weddings this summer and I wish I could have showed this to some of the lovely couples before their big days.  I'm sure they would have changed their ceremonies to be more like this one.  If you're getting married any time soon, you have to click on this link to see what the perfect wedding looks like.  Be sure to click play. Enjoy.


edit post

2 Reply to "The Wedding Planner"

  • Kathy on September 27, 2008 at 8:05 PM

    I will admit, I thought Kyle's wedding location was amazing, but your right, this was truly a different idea. Who knows, maybe they've started something (minus the cigaretts!

     

    cj ROLLO on September 30, 2008 at 12:45 AM

    hahahaaa!!! that was great, its official i am stepping up to be the first Carollo to get married at National Coney Island ;) thanks for the inspiration Matt! lol oh and i checked out Jeremy Cowart's photography.. LOVED IT!!