Wedding Checklist

Posted on 9:48 PM, under

For the longest time, I've had a checklist of things I wish weddings would have.  I mean, it was more of a wish list. What was on it?  I'm glad you asked. The short list was...

A dance floor under an airplane
The car Kennedy was shot in
A giant McDonald's sign
The first car ever built
The bus Rosa Parks refused to give her seat up on
A Guitar Hero II stage
The chair Lincoln was shot in
Thomas Edison's last breath in a jar
A giant locomotive
and last but not least...an ice cream sundae bar

I know it's a long list.  And I for one never thought I would attend a wedding that could check all of these off the list, but boy was I wrong.  Last night my sister got married and besides the sheer joy of seeing my sister marry one of the most awesome dudes ever, her and Justin's wedding featured all this stuff and much, much more. Dumbfounded?  I'm sure you are. They got married at the Henry Ford and it was pretty much the most awesome place I could ever imagine having a wedding. Some photos are below, but Nina and Lori have more featuring the wedding party and my beautiful sister.  













edit post

2 Reply to "Wedding Checklist"

  • lori bunk on June 24, 2008 at 10:05 AM

    thanks for stealing the faithful patriots of my blog!

     

    Gabe ♥ Hannah on June 25, 2008 at 7:29 AM

    i called there! but i will definitely have to take another look... it looks amazing thanx matt!